PRE & POST PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use fragrance free soap and no moisturizer for 2 days prior to procedure.
- Consult your doctor before taking any medications prior to coming to you appointment.
- Eat well before your appointment, as it may take up to 2 hours.
- Avoid aspirin ibuprofen for 1 week prior to procedure. Tylenol is best for minor pain relief.
- Areola clients should bring a loose fitting white cotton shirt to the procedure appointment.
- Eyeliner clients must not wear contact to the procedure appointment, ans they should plan for a ride home in the event their vision is diminished.
- Lip clients should consult their doctor to obtain Lysine if they are prone to fever blister. Also, lip clients who have Mitral Valve Prolapse must consult their doctor to obtain prophylactic antibiotics prior to the procedure.
- Follow aftercare instructions provided to you both verbally and in writing Wakeup With Makeup 225.
- Ibuprofen or tylenol as needed for discomfort and swelling
- Avoid soaps or cleansers with fragrances, acid or any other harsh chemical until the treated area is completely healed (5-10 days).